Hey dog parent,
Why are you so proud of your dog?
“PROUDOFMYDOG” is a global movement to dignify dogs as people.
“PROUDOFMYDOG” is being developed as a social platform where dog parents are REWARDED for bragging about their dogs.
I'm proud of my Hungarian SheepDog, no matter what. Mark
- I’m so proud of my Puli because my Puli gives me unconditional love. Mark Zuckerberg
- I’m so proud of my Puli because my Puli laughs like humans. Max Zuckerberg
- I’m so proud of my Puli because my Puli only hates humans, not me. August Zuckerberg
- I’m so proud of my Puli because my Puli is generous with affection, loving at all times, tolerant of my errors, forgiving of my screw-ups. Dr. Chan Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, own a Hungarian Sheepdog – Puli. Many refer to his Puli as “mop dog” due to the way their fur grows in a cord-like manner. With over 2 million Facebook followers, Beast follows in the family business’ footsteps by being his own social media guru. It’s not easy being internationally known, but Beast makes it look easy. He is probably the most famous Puli in the world.
Why “PROUDOFMYDOG” / “INSTAGRAM” Social Platform?
–The phenomenal expansion of the ownership of dogs worldwide, especially during this pandemic, led to our vision of the world’s largest social platform of “PROUDOFMYDOG”/ “INSTAGRAM”.
- Humans are finally proud of animals!
- There are more than 900 million dog parents around the world, and their population continues to grow.
- “PROUDOFMYDOG” dispelled the notion that “PROUD” is meant to be used only for humans.
- “PROUDOFMYDOG” started a new era much more memorable Family Parties with pets such as – PROUD OF MY… Dog, Cat, Mom, Dad, Son, Daughter, Brother, Sister, Husband, Wife, and beyond.
- And most importantly because being proud of dogs ( over 360 breeds ) would encourage much more interactive and engaging dog bragging activities ( 24/7 ) on social platform of “PROUDOFMYDOG” / “INSTAGRAM”.
- I’m so proud of my Golden Retriever because he is nicer than my human friends.
- I’m so proud of my Bulldog because he teaches me how to treat a dog as people.
- I’m so proud of my Poodle because he doesn’t date and he is lonely like me.
- I’m so proud of my Rottweiler because he is not only my whole life, but he makes my life whole.
“PROUDOFMYDOG” is of historical significance. Dog parents were always proud of their dogs in their hearts but were reluctant to express it in public in the past because of the centuries-old perception that “PROUD” is meant to be used only for humans. Humans are finally proud of animals and dogs are part of human family which led to “PROUDOFMYDOG” as a movement to dignify dogs as people in 2014. – “PROUDOFMYDOG” was presented to the world in 2021 as a Social Platform where dog parents could brag and boast about their dogs in a much more personalized way.
- Humans and animals are created by the same loving GOD. Pastor Joel Osteen
Dogs should be dignified as people because dogs are an integral part of human family system. Over the years, dogs have evolved from being a strange and wonderful distraction to an integral part of families all over the world. As human populations have grown, so too have dog populations, and with so many dogs on the planet it’s fascinating to see just how this population is dispersed world-wide.
Mark Zuckerberg’s Legacy
It is our belief that one of the most important parts of Mark Zuckerberg’s legacy is “PROUD OF MY MOM” envisioned in 2014 which led to “ProudOfMyDog” as a movement to dignify the significance of dogs as people in 2021.
- Zuckerberg drives an affordable car, wears basic clothes, and lives in modest home where he enjoys playing with his children and his dog.
- Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, are promoting family values, investing in childhood education and medical research.
Mark Zuckerberg is a man who is embracing fatherhood and showing it to his millions of followers. He’s able to do a lot of good to say, ‘Even a billionaire CEO can change diapers, and everyday dads can still get down and dirty and handle a blowout.’ That’s a beautiful thing we should all embrace.
Mark Zuckerberg’s Donations and Philanthropic Causes
Since amassing his sizeable fortune, Zuckerberg has used his millions to fund a variety of philanthropic causes. The most notable examples came in September 2010, when he donated $100 million to save the failing Newark Public Schools system in New Jersey.
Then, in December 2010, Zuckerberg signed the “Giving Pledge”, promising to donate at least 50 percent of his wealth to charity over the course of his lifetime. Other Giving Pledge members include Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and George Lucas. After his donation, Zuckerberg called on other young, wealthy entrepreneurs to follow suit.
Dogs have hijacked human bonding system!